General labourer - Evening - St-Hubert
Varitron Technologies Inc.— one of the most innovative company in the High Tech industry of the Greater Montreal for over 20 years, named Company of the Year and Manufacturing Company of the Year by the Rive-Sud Chamber of Commerce and Industry in 2011—specializes in Electronic Manufacturing Services.
To support the growth of its activities, the company is currently looking for a General labourer (day or evening shift).
In an environment focused on production, teamwork and the company’s commitment to customer satisfaction, you will be responsible for carrying out a variety of tasks required for the production of electronic boards, such as cutting, washing, depanelizing, testing and assembling products. You will contribute in a range of departments to ensure successful production.
Responsibilities and Tasks
- Operate the washing machine to wash the products in accordance with established procedures
- Maintain the washer
Cutting and depanelization
- Cut away the framing in accordance with instructions
- Depanelize simple products manually and mechanically
- Carry out tests and procedures to ensure the quality of the products and their functionality
- Install, mount, attach, align and adjust components, wiring and boxes to assemblies and sub-assemblies using a variety of small mechanical tools (a dozen different tools) and inspect the units to ensure that the assembly is complete and that all connections have been made
- Do any other related work required by your team leader
Skills and Knowledge Required
- Completed secondary school education
- Spoken and written French
- Knowledge of electronics an advantage
- Evening-shift working hours: Monday through Thursday, 3:30 pm to 1:00 am, and Friday, 3:30 pm to 7:30 pm
- Place of work: St-Hubert