Varitron Technologies Inc.— one of the most innovative company in the High Tech industry of the Greater Montreal for over 20 years, named Company of the Year and Manufacturing Company of the Year by the Rive-Sud Chamber of Commerce and Industry in 2011—specializes in Electronic Manufacturing Services.
To support the growth of its activities, the company is currently looking for an Administrative Assistant/Receptionnist
Under the Executive Assistant, the incumbent will manage the reception and provide administrative support to various company departments.
- Provide first contact with visitors, answer and filter generals phone calls and respond to inquiries on various matters affecting the company;
- Provide administrative support to various teams as required (expenses, travel planning, various reports in Excel and manage agenda on occasion);
- Manage office supply orders;
- Prepare documents, letters, presentations, reports and graphics that require thorough knowledge of several software;
- Participate and collaborate in the production of various internal and external communication documents, printed and electronic invitations, posters and promotional material on Varitron services, coordination of corporate events, research, shipping, etc.;
- Maintain records and confidential files;
- Manage the internal and external mail;
- Managing the agenda and meetings;
- Compile and maintain data for production of various reports on departmental activities;
- Recommend improvements to processes under his leadership;
- Recommend improvements to procedures;
- Ensure regulatory requirements and internal policies are respected;
- Prepare new employee workstations;
- Ensure the maintenance of filing systems and records management.
- Vocational diploma in secretary services, office management or related field;
- 5 years of experience as an administrative assistant;
- Perfectly bilingual, oral and written;
- Strong writing skills;
- Thorough knowledge of MS Office Suite;
- Solid management of priorities;
- Organised and resourceful;
- Proven professionalism;
- Customer service oriented.
- Friendly and dynamic environment
- Full-time, permanent